Extended Group Portrait Of Family Enjoying Day In Park
Family Day is right around the corner on Monday, February 20, 2017. You’re excited to spend time with your children, and you’ve started planning your day, but what’s open?
 The Art Gallery of Ontario from 10:30a.m. – 4:00p.m. will have children’s programs
 The Royal Ontario Museum from 10:00a.m. – 5:30p.m. will be celebrating Chinese Lunar New Year
 The Toronto Zoo from 10:00a.m. – 2:00p.m. will have a wildlife exhibit
 Ripley’s Aquarium from 9:00a.m. – 11:00p.m.
 Movie theatres
- The Eaton Centre from 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre from 10:00a.m. – 7:00p.m.
- Square One from 11:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
There are even free family events all over the city.
- Free skating at Nathan Phillips Square from 1:00p.m. – 4:00p.m., the High Park Zoo
- Free to see llamas, yaks and emus at the High Park Zoo from 7:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Free to see the farm animals at the Riverdale Zoo from 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
For more on what is happening in the city for Family Day, check out the City of Toronto website.
What is closed?
- Major grocery stores
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Sherway Gardens
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Pickering Town Centre
- Public Libraries
When planning your day, keep in mind that TTC will run on the holiday schedule and GO Transit will run on the Saturday schedule.
We, at A. Princewill Law Firm, wish you and your family a Happy Family Day!
If you need any help with family law matters, contact AP Family Law Firm in Scarborough, Pickering, Markham, and Toronto. You can call us at (905) 492-7662 or email us at [email protected] to schedule a consultation.