- What personally information is collected through this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security measures in place to prevent the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to information that you voluntarily provide us via email, forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information or rent it to anyone.
We will use your information to serve you and respond to you, regarding the reason for which you provided them. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to process your requests, e.g. to file a visa application.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may choose to opt out of any future contacts from us at any time of your choice, via an email of any other options we may make available for this purpose. By contacting us via the email address provided on our website you can:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/update any data we have about you.
- Request us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about your data and how it is used.
We take adequate security measures to protect your information. We protect the sensitive information you submit on via this website, both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, it is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this from the lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the webpage address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we ensure your information is also protected offline. Only the staff who need the information to perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information. The computers in which personally identifiable information are stored are kept in a secure environment.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We may request information via surveys. If we do, participation in the surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level) and other contact details.