Value Billing Option – Because “All Legal Needs Are Not Created Equal”
Our value billing model includes a buffet of services whereby you can pick and choose exactly how much lawyer involvement you want. We recognize there are various factors that go into the decision on what sort of representation you want and so we offer alternatives to the traditional model of full legal representation.
For some, there’s the desire to keep costs down. For others, they are more comfortable running the show and getting legal help when they need it and in what ever manner they choose.
All legal needs are not created equal, is essentially what we’re trying to say and we’re committed to putting you in control of your choice/mode of legal representation in your family law matter.
What Is Included In Our Value Billing Model?
Flat-fee for any one or more of the following services which include:
- Advising you on the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- Coaching you to present your case better at mediation, arbitration, or court.
- Reviewing documents and providing Independent Legal Advice
- Starting your court process for you
- Drafting various court documents for you such as: Application, Answer, Notice of Motion, Affidavits Financial Statement, Case Conference Brief, Settlement Conference Brief, Net Family Property Statements Offer to Settle, Parenting Plan.
- Representing you/attending specific court dates with you or for you as your agent
- Reviewing your matter for Trial Readiness – advising on evidence needed and/or experts
- Preparing the Trial Record
- Reviewing your Disclosure and assisting you in collating your Book of Exhibits
Flat-fee billing for each step in your Family Law Matter
**not to worry, we’ll advise you on the various steps in your family law matter whether you are in court, or resolving your matter using alternative dispute resolution options.
- We’ll give you a price estimate that is valid for 30 days from the date of your consultation.
- Your quote will include estimated pricing for each step of the process.