With so many lawyers out there offering free consultations, why is a paid consultation with AP Lawyers better? We provide you with real answers, not a sales pitch. We provide you with an action plan, and the resources to move your matter toward a successful resolution.
Book Your Initial Consultation
What Your Initial Consultation Includes
- We review your case
- Explore options
- Generate a strategy that would help you accomplish the results you want.
- Retaining us as your lawyer is purely optional. It is not the goal of our meeting.
Here is a breakdown of what you get from a consultation at AP Lawyers
- Time: We schedule our consultations to last a full hour. During that time, our entire focus is on you and crafting creative solutions to your issues.
- Convenience: You can choose to have your consultations via Zoom, Skype, Telephone, or in-person. We aim to make great legal advice accessible to you in the most convenient way possible.
- Listen: Because we schedule our meeting for a full hour, we can truly listen. We want to get the full picture as much as possible. We even get information about your situation before our meeting by asking you to complete a simple form. We take the time to understand your unique situation, and only then do we offer legal advice.
- Advice: Our advice is based solely on what is best for you and often, that includes telling you that you do not need the services of a lawyer because we will provide you with an action plan and the resources to help you resolve your issue. We do not pitch our services. We spend the time telling you exactly what the legal solutions are. You paid for our time, and we make sure we give you the best advice possible. We even advise you to prepare a list of questions you want to get answers to before our meeting.
- Action plan: You will leave our consultation with a plan on what you should do next or, in some cases, what not to do. We simplify the next steps as much as possible. Remember, the goal of consultation with AP Lawyers is to give you real answers and true guidance.
- Resources for action: Not only do we take the time to listen to you and provide you with the best strategy for your situation, but we also ensure you have the necessary resources. If your matter is in court, we give you an outline of the steps in the court process. If financial disclosure is required, we provide you with the correct form. Is safety planning necessary? We will go over that with you.
Our consultations provide you with the best value for your time and money. You get the option to meet us in-person, or virtually (via zoom, skype, or telephone) at a flat rate of $200 for a comprehensive consultation or $90 for a Quick Question and Answer session.
You have heard the saying, “you get what you pay for”. That is true for a consultation with AP Lawyers. But we even take it a step further by giving you more than paid for.